After one school year of study you can take the ENSAID national exam in June to achieve the ENSAID diploma which is nationally recognized.
As an alternative an online exam is possible to achieve a "Supreme Sewing School" certificate.
The Ensaid exam location is the Ensaid exam centre in Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands
The lesson schedule for those taking the exam in June:-
- June: the introduction and technical lessons will be on-line (Zoom) on weekdays or Saturdays
- Aug - May: on-line tutorials with one-to-one communication with teacher
- A new video and / or photos will be sent weekly
- Weekly study required including homework
- Minimum 35 new lessons per year
- Lesson break: July - mid August and Christmas holidays
- Each year in June is the classical exam to achieve an ENSAID diploma
* You may take the pattern making or basic tailoring on-line course without taking an annual exam
Lesson fees for courses available:
- Modinette (level 1): 1600 EUR
- Costumiere (level 2 - intermediate): 1600 EUR
- Tailleuse (level 3 - advanced): 1800 EUR
- Tailleuse textile knowledge extra: 400 EUR
- Payment by 6 installments
- If full costs are made as a single payment then you receive one course book free.
Please register below after paying the registration fee.