After one school year of study you can take the ENSAID national exam in June 2021 to achieve the ENSAID diploma which is nationally recognized.
You can also study without exam.
The exam location is the Ensaid exam centre in Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands
The lesson schedule for those taking the exam in June 2021:-
- Introduction and technical lessons will be arranged via on-line (Zoom) on weekdays or Saturdays
- June 2020 - May 2021: on-line tutorials with one-to-one communication with teacher
- A new video and / or photos will be sent weekly
- Weekly study required including homework
- Minimum 35 new lessons per year
- Lesson break July - end of August and December: embroidery work with video
- June 2021 exam preparation meeting will be arranged
- June 2021 classical exam to achieve a ENSAID diploma
* You may take the pattern making or basic tailoring on-line course without taking annual exam
- Modinette (level 1): 1450 EUR
- Costumiere (level 2 - intermediate): 1600 EUR
- Tailleuse (level 3 - advanced): 1800 EUR
- Tailleuse textile knowledge extra: 400 EUR
- Coupeuse (level 4 - professional): 1800 EUR
- Coupeuse textile knowledge and technical tailoring: 900 EUR
- Coupeuse Leidster (level 5 - advanced professional) pattern drafting: 1800 EUR
- Coupeuse Leidster (level 5 - advanced professional) technical tailoring: 900 EUR
- Payment by 6 installments is possible
Books and tools
- Course books and specialized tools will be ordered once registered. These will be charged at 85 EUR.
Please register below after paying the registration fee.