After one school year of study you can take the ENSAID national exam in February or June to achieve the ENSAID diploma which is nationally recognized.
As an alternative an online exam is possible to achieve a "Supreme Sewing School" certificate.
The Ensaid exam location is the Ensaid exam centre in Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands
The lesson schedule for those taking the exam:-
- Introduction and technical lessons will be on-line (Zoom) on weekdays or Saturdays
- On-line tutorials with one-to-one communication with teacher
- A new video and / or photos will be sent weekly
- Weekly study required including homework
- Minimum 35 new lessons per year
- Lesson break: July - mid August and Christmas holidays
- Each year in February or June is the classical exam to achieve an ENSAID diploma
* You may take the pattern making or basic tailoring on-line course without taking an annual exam
Lesson fees for courses available:
- Modinette (level 1): 1800 EUR
- Costumiere (level 2 - intermediate): 1800 EUR
- Tailleuse (level 3 - advanced): First year 1600 EUR, second year 1200 EUR
- Payment by 6 installments
- If full costs are made as a single payment then you receive one course book free.
- KEB Hana Bank, 307 Beon 3-dong, Gangbuk-gu, Seoul, South Korea
- SWIFT CODE: KOEXKRSE
- Account name: Yu Seungha
- Account number: 579-910409-15707
Please register below after paying the registration fee.